All visitors are subject to constant surveillance while on the Premises. By attempting to enter the Premises, visitors are consenting to reasonable search of themselves and their possessions.
All trash or recycling material must be disposed of in the appropriate container so designated.
STRICTLY PROHIBITED IN THE DATA CENTER AREA
- Visitors not specifically authorized by customer primary contacts
- Smoking or the consumption of alcohol, illegal drugs or other intoxicants
- All food and beverages
- Children under the age of 16
- Open toed shoes
- Personnel/subcontractors without adequate liability insurance
NOT PERMITTED IN THE DATA CENTER AREA WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION
- Bringing in or removing equipment
- Photography of non customer racks
- Lifting, removing, or tampering with floor tiles
- Installing, moving, or removing any cross-connects or other cabling or connections outside of leased areas
- Movement outside of common areas and the vicinity of their leased or work areas
- Storing or utilizing combustible or hazardous materials
- All Visitors entering the premises agree to, and are subject to all current data center terms and conditions
Halton Data Center may amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice.